Michael Rubino chats about all things mold, where it commonly grows, indoor air quality, and the impact our indoor environments have on health. Michael discusses his experience as well as steps individuals can take to improve their indoor environments so that they support their ongoing wellbeing.
What You’ll Learn:
- Symptoms that mold exposure can cause someone
- The importance of considering indoor air quality for ongoing health
- How mold grows
- The colors of mold growth
- How quickly mold can grow
- Why you shouldn’t have carpet in the basement Renting with mold
- Mold in cars
- Why grout often gets moldy
- The impact of exposure on conditions such as Celiacs
- The impact of mold on blood pressure
- Where mold grows
- What to do about mold growth
- Why you should not use bleach to eliminate mold
- A secret tip to check for overall home exposure
- Michael’s new product, The Dust Test
Give a listen below!
Kevin has helped thousands of people reclaim their health since 2010. He's trained in clinical nutrition, postural therapy, and mindfulness. Before becoming an authority in holistic health, he was a radio & tv personality in the Hip-hop genre. His transformational story has garnered much media attention in CT.
About Michael Rubino
Michael Rubino, Author of The Mold Medic: An Expert's Guide on Mold Removal, is the authority on mold remediation. As President of HomeCleanse, Rubino specializes in working with people who are immunocompromised or have acute and sustained reactions to mold exposure. Rubino provides solutions that not only get rid of mold sources but also get rid of the contamination created by those mold sources using his proprietary “Home Detox” method. He is a council-certified Mold Remediator by IICRC and ACAC and a contributing member, sponsor, and speaker for the Indoor Air Quality Association.