During the episode, Michael shares his expert knowledge on topics such as testing your home for contaminants by using tools such as The Dust Test, how indoor air quality can impact our health, how to properly remediate the home, and proactive steps to promote healthier air indoors.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Why even the cleanest of homes may still have mold and bacterial problems;
- How performing a simple dust test can tell you about the health of your home;
- How mold, bacteria, and toxins inside your walls make it into your living spaces;
- Why a brand new home can be just as problematic as an old one;
- Why mold exposure could be the reason you have Long COVID;
- What steps to take if you can't afford a full-home remediation.
Give a listen below!
Holly is founder of the Health Bridge Coaching Program. She has spent the last 20 years exploring different approaches to health. It wasn't until she truly understood what the fundamental pillars of health are (and how to implement them) that she made huge gains in her health. Everything she's learned, she's boiled down to a simplified approach to creating sustainable health so that her clients can get their lives back on track.
About Michael Rubino
Michael Rubino is the authority on mold remediation. As Founder and Chairman of HomeCleanse, Rubino specializes in working with people who are immunocompromised or have acute and sustained reactions to mold exposure. Rubino provides solutions that not only get rid of mold sources but also get rid of the contamination created by those mold sources using his proprietary “Home Detox” method. He is a council-certified Mold Remediator by IICRC and ACAC and a contributing member, sponsor, and speaker for the Indoor Air Quality Association.