Mold Knowledge Base

I think I have mold. Where should I start with removing it?

I recommend finding an insurance adjuster and a mold inspector closest to you. A public insurance adjuster will help identify if this is considered a covered loss where you would receive financial help through your home insurance company. A mold inspector will provide you with a thorough evaluation of the mold condition and provide a remediation company with the appropriate scope of work needed to eliminate the mold sources. Proper treatment will bring your home back to a normal ecology while reducing the byproducts of mold back to equivocal levels. With this information, a remediation company can begin to provide you with a proposal to include costs on completing that scope of work.