Family health and wellness is always top of mind for parents. We buy organic, invest in our fitness, and do the little things to keep our home healthy. We don’t even take our kids to places that appear “dirty.” But our homes might be the most dangerous place for our families because of a lurking unknown danger. It’s mold, and it’s not just out there — it's literally in your lungs, inside your sofa, and under your sink. These “mycotoxins” can cause symptoms like brain fog, memory loss, chronic fatigue, digestive problems, skin conditions, and other often-misdiagnosed symptoms that are caused by exposure.
The good news? By taking steps to prevent mold from inhabiting your home, or properly detoxifying your house if you have mold, you can improve your health and enhance your life, according to Michael Rubino, an air quality expert who helps bridge the gap between the air in our homes and its direct impact on our health.
LittleThings spoke with Michael to learn about mold, its impact on our health and homes, and what we can do to have a healthy home.
Read More At: https://littlethings.com/home/mold-expert